This year, we have grown, learned, and improved. We have stood the test of time and demonstrated resilience from the big turbulence - globally and locally.
This year wasn’t an easy one - one more year into the war with an aggressor that is 28 times bigger. Despite all the anxiety during the first weeks of the war, the work in our teams hasn’t stopped for a single day since February 24. What’s more, we’ve shown ourselves to be a strong and united nation that not only defends its Independence but actively contributes to the economic and business sectors.
On the last day of 2023 we want to express gratitude for what we have been able to achieve, recall the time we spent together working, communicating, and donating, and reflect on good memories and plans we hold for the upcoming year.
inVerita Stands with Ukraine
Independent Ukraine is worth fighting and working for.
After the unprovoked full-scale russian invasion of Ukraine, together with inVerita people, the company created a Fund to support Ukraine and its defenders. This Fund will operate until Ukraine and the People who defend our state need support.
- We have already donated ₴12,453,159 to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This help includes vans, bulletproof vests, SUVs, Starlink stations, computer equipment, medications, and more.
- On October 2, we honored the Day of Defenders of Ukraine and joined the Day4Defenders initiative by donating the profit we earned that day to those who stand in defense of our country and freedom.
- During the celebration of the company’s 8th birthday, we held an auction together with a Ukrainian poet and writer, Serhiy Zhadan and gathered $10k to buy a car for the 13th Brigade of the National Guard of Ukraine “Charter”.
- Our Thanksgiving Day was dedicated to saying “thank you” to the defenders from the 128th separate mountain assault brigade. Our employees divided themselves into teams to buy all the necessary things for soldiers. In total, it turned out to be 195 kg of volumetric weight.
- On Saint Nicholas Day, we prepared gifts for the children of the soldiers of the 103rd brigade who gave their lives to protect the Country.
- We constantly financially support the 3D organization which takes care of orphaned children. This year, we helped to organize the Christmas holiday for children and provided presents for them.
Unfortunately, the end of this war appears no clearer or closer. But no matter how hard russia attempts to knock Ukraine down to its knees, Ukraine stands defiant.