We’re looking for a Back End Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Back End Developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You will be working alongside other developers, collaborating closely on various layers of the application.
You will collaborate with other team members to set the technical direction of the application.
Professional development opportunities (mentorship program);
Compensation of training (technical and non-technical trainings);
Partial compensation of sports events;
Round-the-clock access to the workplace;
Individual work schedule, if possible, on Your project;
Language school (English);
Project: The project is an integrated prototyping and user story management platform that helps teams validate product concepts and designs for web and mobile apps before coding, eliminating re-work and usability problems. Development teams at companies like Lego, AT&T, FedEx, and Cisco use this platform to securely collaborate in real-time to get software right the first time. Also, this platform integrates with other tools like JIRA, TFS, Jama, and many others to support the end-to-end process.
Requirements: ● Five or more years of experience in a software development role, working with back-end technologies; front-end experience a plus;
● Experience and exposure to a wide range of technical environments;
● Ability to create end-to-end systems;
● Expert knowledge of JAVA;
● Expert knowledge of Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Hibernate;
● Experience with AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, IAM, EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, etc);
● Strong demonstrated experience in building, integrating and deploying web services
● Security compliance standards (ISO, SOC, etc);
● SAML SSO;
● Understanding of PKI, and encryption best practices;
● Linux experience;
● Apache and Tomcat experience;
● Strong English communication and collaboration skills.